:: The Cellphones ::May 24, 2007

“Sorry my dog ate my phone book”


I can be really mean sometimes.

But other times it is by pure lack of luck that I lose contacts on my phone book either through a bad sync or because my phone crashes. Or because I just really, didn’t save your number the first time we met.

Friends have been telling me about their painful SMS experiences. When they get a message coming from an unknown number saying “hey congratulations on winning that award” or “hey bro would it be cool if you be a sponsor for my wedding?” it pains to text back asking “thanks a lot! By the way, I deleted your number my phone book crashed, who is this please?”

The Art of Phone Book Deletion is becoming a commercialized one. It’s the most common excuse people give to those who’s numbers come in unregistered. Are phones that flimsy nowadays to have their phone books in a state of volatility?

Do you have a “my dog ate my phonebook experience?”

Labels:


<< Home