:: The Cellphones ::March 26, 2007

The Crumpler Thirsty Al


thirsty-al-custom.JPG


Available in several sizes from small to extra large, the Thirsty Al is the eccentric geeks’ choice for small gadget protection. Since small gadgets usually equate to cellphones, the Thirsty Al brings forth a two tone approach to extra protection. In this feature, I decided to take pictures of the Medium sized Thirsty Al I recently bought which I can use to clip onto my belt (eww too geeky!) or to my bag shoulder strap (ahh better!).


thirsty-al-open-custom.JPG


card-slot-thirsty-al-custom.JPG


The Thirsty Al comes in a variety of two toned colors. Once opened, you will also notice a smaller sleeve which is big enough to store memory cards or business cards or your wad of used chewing gum, when necessary. The Thirsty Al retails for about US $16.00 and can be ordered from Crumpler Store.

Labels:


<< Home